Reply To: swing pattern script

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting swing pattern script Reply To: swing pattern script

• Topics: 4
  • Replies: 3

Hi Darren, thanks for the reply but I am seeking your assitance for identification of swing ends.  I have attached a picture of swing patternwhich is very similar to the one used in the video.  NOw at the dotted line when it crosses swing end B, it effectively confirms swing end A as being a ‘swing end’.  So I am not sure when it references whether it references the swing A or is looking back.  I am not chasing the formulae becasue I can work out various parts of that but so that I can be sure of what it is referencing, can you assist with referencing.  So as in the picture I want to buy when high() crossesabove B and I want A to be a higher swing bottom than C, so as per the picture and using the identification of e1 = SWINGEND(g1); can you tell me what swing would be the equivalet references to the letters.  In other words which letter would be g1, g1[1], g1[2] etc.   I am assuming also that g1[2] for example is the same as gannswingend offset 2

thanksswing ends

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.