Reply To: PASCAL Custom Programming Module

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting PASCAL Custom Programming Module Reply To: PASCAL Custom Programming Module

• Topics: 15
  • Replies: 21

Andrew and Trevor,

Thanks for your reply.  There may be an occasion when I will hire a programmer, but I am retired and have some time to learn some new things.  I may purchase some of Trevor’s codes that he has available.  In the event that I need a programmer, is appropriate to ask them to bid on my project?  I don’t know who else knows how to program Pascal for Optuma.  It may be that the Pascal used by Optuma is a special version of Pascal and that is why I’m asking about where to learn it.

Trevor, as for the planetary codes that you have, did you develop them based on what you’ve learned from Alan Oliver’s courses and are they in Pascal or Optuma script?

Your advice is always welcome.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by AvatarDavid.

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close