Reply To: PASCAL Custom Programming Module

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting PASCAL Custom Programming Module Reply To: PASCAL Custom Programming Module

• Topics: 91
  • Replies: 266

Hi Andrew and David,

I going have to shrink my swelled head after that glowing review from Andrew. I have to point out that we both started on our Optuma Pascal adventure together, it was just that, at that time, I had more time available to me than he, time that has now been eroded by my returning to full time employment in Thailand.

The Planetary Layers & Scripts and the Custom Tools (Pascal) on Auld Tyma Data are based on learning from various sources, including great support from the Optuma team, Alan Oliver’s material and workshops, along with much trial and error in Optuma scripting and Pascal programming, and the cannibalising of examples from the Optuma KB.

David, if you have the time, give it a go, it’s the sort of great mental exercise that helps to keep us younggrin Mind you, it could have youScratching Headbananas hairout

Cheers

Trevor

The Auld Tyma at

Auld Tyma Data Logo with URL 1 cm

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close