Reply To: PASCAL Custom Programming Module

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting PASCAL Custom Programming Module Reply To: PASCAL Custom Programming Module

• Topics: 91
  • Replies: 267

Hi David,

I’ve not seen any method for accessing “external data” when working with Optuma’s scripts, but my understanding of the scripting functionality suggests it would not be possible. Matthew hopefully will chip in to this thread and confirm, or other wise, on this point.

As to accessing an “external data” file from Pascal, I’ve not attempted to do that within any of my Optuma Custom Tools programmed in Pascal, but I suspect it should be possible. That is actually a question for the Developer’s Forum, a private Optuma forum only accessible to those with the Optuma Pascal Programming Module. Again Matthew may be able to answer the question here for all of us to learn the answer.

Cheers

Trevor

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close