Reply To: Watchlist & Resistance Levels

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Watchlist & Resistance Levels Reply To: Watchlist & Resistance Levels

Karen
  • Topics: 4
  • Replies: 3

Hi Darren, thanks for your email.

1. With the Watchlist I have saved it at least 10-15 times and reopened it and it is still switching back to font 11 and reverting to the old column widths and I am using the Watchlist on the same computer. Can someone call me to check the software please as I cannot get stay the way I have saved it.
  2. Thanks for the link for the Pivot Labels to determine significant highs and lows – I am trying to get the Pivot Labels to work out out the significant highs and lows from your last link but I am not doing it correctly and it is giving my vertical lines. Please let me know what tool I should be using and the exact settings as I’ve played around with this for hours and still cannot get it to work.

Thanks and kind regards,

Karen

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close