Reply To: Chart Elements

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Chart Elements Reply To: Chart Elements

• Topics: 93
  • Replies: 272

Hi Raeburne,

If I understand you correctly, you would like a script or Tool in which you can set your buy price and then have the ± percentage difference to the current close price displayed using a Chart Element.

The primary issue I see is your requirement is that there is, to my knowledge at least, no Scripting function that will allow the entry of a price through the Properties of the Script, without opening and changing a variable value within the script code itself – not a desirable necessity.

What you desire can be done reasonably easily using a Optuma Pascal Custom Tool, but that means you need the Optuma Programming Module and a knowledge of Pascal, which I’m assuming from the nature of your question you do not have.

Cheers

Trevor

The Auld Tyma at

Auld Tyma Data Logo with URL 1 cm

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close