Script output not understood

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Variant Of Weis Wave Script output not understood

• Topics: 0
  • Replies: 5

Thanks for the input. There seems to be some errors in the output (or perhaps I’m just not reading it correctly!)

On the chart below there is a single red volume bar on 12 November with a volume of 15M. I really can’t work out how it arrives at that result. I’m guessing it is something to do with that swing down only being 2 days long? I’ve noticed this result on other charts as well.

Then on the last chart for BLD there is this strange red and green bar a few days from the right hand side? I’ve also seen this multi-coloured bar output elsewhere.

script error

BLD script

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by AvatarRobert Norman. Reason: overlooked chart inclusion

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close