Reply To: Trailing % Stop Tool

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Trailing % Stop Tool Reply To: Trailing % Stop Tool

• Topics: 59
  • Replies: 84

Hi Darren,

many thanks for your % trailing stop script.

Is it possible to change the script that the % trailing script can also be applied when I click the high of a bar that is an important pivot high so that the % trailing stop works the same way as when I click the low of an important pivot low?

Another question: Is it also possible that the % trailing stop indicator stops calculating/plotting the red line when the price moves below/above the trailing stop red line? So it works the same way as the ATR Trailing Stop tool but instead using average true range it uses percent changes.

Or to formulate my questions in a different way: Can you create a tool that works like the ATR Trailing Stop but uses instead the average true range it uses percent changes?

Thanks

Thomas

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close