Reply To: Missing Features in the Software?

Optuma Forums Optuma General Discussion Missing Features in the Software? Reply To: Missing Features in the Software?

• Topics: 4
  • Replies: 10

Thanks Matt.

I should note that I have paid for the Signal/Trade Tester as separate addons.

Can we not pay something to upgrade to those backtesting options within Professional Services?  Is this something to think about?

Nowhere in the comparison of features tables or elsewhere have I seen any indication of a “Backtester Lite” or “Advanced Backtester” etc that would indicate that some backtesting features (which I consider extremely useful to full and *proper* backtesting) are only available in the most pricey version of the software.

I’m feeling a bit sideswiped here on this one..

Is it not inconceivable that a solo trader trading their own/family accounts, who otherwise finds Professional Services to be adequate (with some purchased addons), would not require the full features of the backtester?

Yep, I’m having a bit of a gripe.  If there’s any way at all that “advanced” backtesting features could be purchased as addons, then it would be greatly appreciated, with the caveat that I reckon I should already have access to these features.

Cheers, Matt.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by AvatarMatthew.

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close