Reply To: Missing Features in the Software?

Optuma Forums Optuma General Discussion Missing Features in the Software? Reply To: Missing Features in the Software?

• Topics: 4
  • Replies: 10

UPDATE: Should anyone else find this useful:

As a subscriber to Professional Services, I was fairly taken aback by the *apparent* removal of what I deemed were important features of the Signal and Backtester (as above).

I was using v1.5 of the software, as at early August, 2020.

Subsequently, I joined the Beta Program (thanks Darren), and with v1.6 (Beta), indeed, all of these features ARE available under the Professional Services subscription.  Happy days!  Note, I have also purchased the Signal/Trade Testing addon.

By the time many of you will come across this, the 1.6 FINAL will be available, so all of this should be irrelevant.  But I thought I’d update anyway for completeness.

Cheers, Matt.

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close