Reply To: FRED Database

Optuma Forums Optuma General Discussion FRED Database Reply To: FRED Database

• Topics: 86
  • Replies: 114

Hi Mathew,

I am here again. I did some thought about how to solve the “restate” issue since there are many many data series in the FRED database that are restated.

Perhaps it would be a good idea that you update your Optuma FRED database every day so the Optuma FRED database has the same data history as the FRED database on their web site and each time an Optuma user opens a watchlist or chart that includes a FRED data series the WHOLE data series file is downloaded from the Optuma FRED database and replaces the old FRED data series file that is already stored on the user’s computer.

A part of the issue, as far as I am able to understand it, is the “old” FRED data series file that is already stored on the user’s computer. That data file has to be replaced and not only updated with the lastest data. The data history is the problem not the update with the current data.

Thanks,
Thomas

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close