Reply To: Reward Risk Measure tool

Optuma Forums Optuma General Discussion Reward Risk Measure tool Reply To: Reward Risk Measure tool

• Topics: 20
  • Replies: 32

While I have you in the mood for change, I would ask you to consider this.

When we click the Enter point and the Stop point, the Risk is set as the difference.

Using the snap to feature for clicking (lock feature), the click automatically defers to the top or bottom of the bar.

In reality, our entry and stop points will always be a little above or below the bar extremes. This margin makes a difference to the actual risk and to any return calculations.

Would you consider putting in a feature whereby we could set an automatic margin that the tool will set itself to, thereby including the margins in the calculations it makes. Currently, I have to make manual or imaginary adjustments to include this. This would make a great tool perfect.

cheers
Michael

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close