Reply To: Help with testing a strategy: going from idea to script.

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Help with testing a strategy: going from idea to script. Reply To: Help with testing a strategy: going from idea to script.

• Topics: 2
  • Replies: 8

Hi Francesco,

Just a quick reply now to let you know that I will have a look at this on Monday.

All the best

Mathew

Dear Mathew,

I am grateful for your reply and may I take. the opportunity to thank you for all the
videos and accompanying notes you made
for preparing toward the. CMT exams.

I am also grateful to Darren for his time yesterday as he tried to answer my questions
about Optuma in our consultation.

I know you will have many people saying the same thing but I cannot praise you enough for doing so much to help elevating technical analysis from voodoo status to something that is akin to science thus requiring study and a systematic approach.

I chose the CMT route because as a private trader it was the only financial certification that seemed to truly speak to me – of course there is the CFTe, but that is a discussion for another thread! – and seeing someone of your standing also believing in the value of the CMT programme (enough to produce hours and hours of video content was a decisive factor in me going through with it.

I. hope to pass my exam next week, but whatever happens you and Optuma have my gratitude.

Francesco

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close