Reply To: Script that references variables

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Script that references variables Reply To: Script that references variables

MathewMathew
  • Topics: 32
  • Replies: 1,654

Hi Michael,

This is all a little too complex for us to look at without a consult. (optuma.com/consults)

What I would suggest first is that you break it up into separate sections and make sure that each part is working as you expect.

One other thing to make it easier to read is that you can swap (Offset(BS, offset = 1) with BS[1]

Also look at the TimeSinceSignal function (https://help.optuma.com/kb/faq.php?id=1030) using the offset allows you to see how many days between signals (which I think you are trying to do).

The other issue I see is that you are using the FollowThrough value before it has been set.
follow

Hopefully, that will help you get going, if you need more help with this you’ll have to organise a consult with one of the guys.

All the best

Mathew

1 user thanked author for this post.

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close