Reply To: Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64

Optuma Forums Optuma Feature Requests Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64 Reply To: Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64

• Topics: 1
  • Replies: 9

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply, I was close to buying the M1, but without being able to use Optuma, made the move pointless, I went from 2013 MacBook Air to 2019 iMac, iMac is awesome with the 5k display, but not portable, so really miss not being able to easy unplug the laptop from external monitor, and use Optuma on the go. Parallels, yes, v16, speed boost is great.

I’m sure you’re loving the M1, I’m holding out for the 16″ model to get the dual display support. Yes there are work arounds for the M1, just having it native will be nice.

Thanks for the details on Crossover.

Fingers crossed Delphi integrate macOS Arm support, that will hopefully allow us to run natively once Optuma recompile their code.

Cheers Scott

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close