Reply To: Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64

Optuma Forums Optuma Feature Requests Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64 Reply To: Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64

• Topics: 1
  • Replies: 9

Hi Mathew,

Thanks very much for your speedy reply, and exciting times ahead. What’s 4 millions lines of code between friends, an absolute nightmare I’m sure, hopefully no major bugs come across, I know from the old code to Mac silicon code Apple had some converter in the middle, that some developers were able recompile very quickly, but I’m sure this isn’t the case for all.

Hopefully Delphi can keep on their scheduled timeframe, wishful thinking I’m sure, but hey, they might surprise you after 25 years! Hope you transition from OpenGL to Graphic Library is a smooth one, exciting times ahead for you guys I’m sure. Cheers on the article, that was just a quick sample, and yes, let’s hope one of the main players does the x86 version of windows, as from all the uploaded YouTube videos, most are saying M1 does the translation quicker than most Intel run it natively, so fingers crossed on that one in the mean time.

Also thanks for the feedback on PaperSpace.com, will check that out and see how it goes. As I replied above, I went for MacBook Air to iMac, and really miss just being able to go remote, so PaperSpace might be suitable for these situations, Cheers

Again, appreciate your detailed reply and great to see Optuma pushing to keep improving our experience.

Cheers Scott

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close