Reply To: Help with testing a strategy: going from idea to script.

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Help with testing a strategy: going from idea to script. Reply To: Help with testing a strategy: going from idea to script.

• Topics: 2
  • Replies: 9

Hello again.

It seems that there is a way to script a test of ‘whole’/’round’ number levels… I have just had a few weeks of research, including speaking to InvestiQuant and to TradeStation, and finally reached out to the community in TradingView: I have been told that there is certainly (at least in Pine scripting) a code for testing price signals around whole numbers and/or % above/below these numbers. I just wanted to share this with you. I have a journey ahead – learning the scripting myself or using existing code from the public library in TV and adapting it – will keep me busy. Thanks for all your help x x

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close