Reply To: Pivot point scan on multi year timeframe doesn’t work

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Pivot point scan on multi year timeframe doesn’t work Reply To: Pivot point scan on multi year timeframe doesn’t work

• Topics: 17
  • Replies: 25

Hi,

I think the script is working as you wanted, it does refer to the previous bars pivot value.  You can confirm by placing the Pivots tool (not Pivot Points) which dynamically tracks each pivot movement on a per bar basis.

You will see the pivot value for that bar is the one being referenced.  You can also confirm by using a Show Plot with the same script, but displaying the V1 Line.

Ex6

Hi Matthew,

Thank  you for your reply. I just double checked everything since your last post.

In fact, i do get some right result with the scan manager, but i do get some wrong ones too.  Here are 2 data files found by the scan manager with the script. And you can see that clearly the result isn’t right.

This remind me that 1 or 2 years ago, i talked with your colleges about a bug how optuma’s pivot shift randomly on some charts. I didn’t persist on that thing since i know that there are a lot of things to do.

i will post 2 data files here and you can test if it works on your side too.  The data’s format is defined as follow

Please tell me if things works also on your PC.

Thanks

Yan

Attachments:

Pin It on Pinterest