Reply To: Script on william % not working with the scanning manager

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting Script on william % not working with the scanning manager Reply To: Script on william % not working with the scanning manager

Yan
  • Topics: 24
  • Replies: 34

Hi Yan,

Whenever a script is not working, it is always best to break it into parts and look at it on the chart. eg here is your script without the last line as a Show View.

will

You can see straight away that a value between 0 and 0.1 is very unlikely to happen. You will need to fix the last line.

Hope that helps

Mathew

Hi, Mathew

As you request, i tried to break the script into parts and check everything little by little. And here is what i found.

The problem comes from the function  offset, i did try it with what i found in the knowledge base with the link as follow:

https://help.optuma.com/kb/faq.php?id=1070

apparently, when i change offset(a1,offset=1) into a1(1) or a1[1], the result changed dramatically which suggests a result different from what’s in the knowledge base.

Again, i am not good at programming, so i can’t explain this myself. I will try to solve it myself, but sometimes it really makes me confused for following the instruction and get a different result..

i will let you know what i find later.

Yan

Pin It on Pinterest