Reply To: Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64

Optuma Forums Optuma Feature Requests Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64 Reply To: Optuma to run on Arm Based Computers ie Apple M1 or Windows Arm64

Rod
  • Topics: 0
  • Replies: 2

Hi all,
Hoping somoneone else has or had this issue and can provide a solution as it’s driving me crazy.
I’m running a new Mac air , M1 chip 16GB ram, 512 HD , using Paralells with windows 10 and I have the following issue virtually every day when I turn on the mac and when I open Optuma.
I do have the spanner icon highlighted and the the boxes are ticked . When I hover the mouse over any bar chart the data file properties box wont appear . If I click it once it just gives me the date down the bottom that I clicked on and just leaves a little x on the bar where I clicked.
I have to completely close down the mac and re open everything again and then I can sometimes get the data box to open ok. I have previously added in the fix from Darren,  https://help.optuma.com/kb/faq.php?id=1194 so that wasnt the issue. Darren advised me to add onto this post.
Look forward to anyones solutions !

Thanks
Rod

Pin It on Pinterest