Reply To: Market Capitalization

Optuma Forums Optuma General Discussion Market Capitalization Reply To: Market Capitalization

Thomas
  • Topics: 113
  • Replies: 152

Hi Darren,

I made some testing about the fundamental data update.

Here are my results:
When I click on “Download Fundamental Data” function in the bottom left corner I get the message “Requesting Fundamental Data for US Equities” and shortly after that the message “Processing Fundamental Data for US Equities” and again shortly after that the message “Importing Fundamental Data for US Equities …”

After the download was completed I have looked at the file “fundata.db” in the folder “C:\ProgramData\Optuma Data” and in the column “Date modified” in Windows File Explorer I see the date and time of the last time the file was modified and it shows the time when I made the download a minute or so ago.

As far as I am able to understand this update issue, the fundamental data should be updated to the current values when I use the “Download Fundamental Data” function since the file “fundata.db” shows in Windows File Explorer exactly the date and time when I clicked the “Download Fundamental Data” function.

Best wishes,
Thomas

Pin It on Pinterest