split screen key bindings

To whom it may concern,

I use split-screen, one screen is a watchlist and the other screen is a chart and while I’m on the chart I would love to be able to push up or down on my arrow keys to move to the next ticker on my watchlist, at the moment I have to use my mouse to click to the next chart…

GH

Hi Grant,

Click on the watchlist to make it the active part of the screen and you should then be able to use the up and down arrow keys to scroll up and down the watchlist.

You can also enable the auto-cycle option:

Capture

Yeah, I have played around with that button, however, I can’t stop and work on a chart for 5 minutes then go back to the last chart then jump forward to next chart(in that example I need to go to my 2nd screen 3 times then back to my main screen)… but if I could use my up and down arrows I could do that quite fast… the linking/group feature is already part of the system just would be nice to have them run as one… hope you can understand this mix of words haha

GH

Hi Grant,

I’m not sure why the up and down arrow keys don’t work for you after clicking on the watchlist… note that if you are using the diamond groupings then only the charts with the same diamond colours will update. If you don’t use the groupings then all the charts will update.

If you still can get it to work click on File > Export Workbook and send it to support.