Watch List Color for Unchanged

Hi,

using the standard watch list columns “Net Change” and “Change (%)” display the background of positive values in green, of negative values in red, and for unchanged values in a special grey color.

If I create a custom column using a script e.g. “YTD %” (ROC(Year(PERIODAMOUNT=1), BARS=1) / 100) I can use the “Custom Label” function to make the background of the cell the same way as with the standard columns mentioned above but with one exception that is the color for the background of values that are unchanged (==).

The different grey colors that are available in the Optuma color palette are different than the grey color used in the standard columns.

Can you make the same grey color available in the watch list “Custom Label” function for unchanged values as you use in your standard columns “Net Change” and “Change (%)”?

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

With the current % change columns, + values are green, - values are red and 0% change is grey. You can achieve the same result using the custom label colours now.

Ex1

Is this what you are after? Or, are you wanting to be able to setup custom colours based on the current values movement in relation to the previous value (so if it’s higher than the previous days value green, lower red, and unchanged grey?

Hi Matthew,

thanks for your post. Unfortunately what you have described is not what I want.

Watch List Color

As you can see from my screen shot the grey colour in the custom label colours selection is not the same standard grey colour as used in the standard “Net Change” and “Change (%)”.

I want a grey colour in the custom label colours selection that is the same grey colour as in the standard grey colour as used in the standard “Net Change” and “Change (%)”.

Thanks,

Thomas