40/3 Pullback Strategy

Optuma Forums Optuma Scripting 40/3 Pullback Strategy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Darren Darren 5 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lester
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hi,
    This back test is unique in that the sell signal uses criteria from the buy signal set a profit target and also a stoploss price.I think I am on the way to getting the buy signal correct (it is not correct at the moment).However, the sell signal is defiantly not working.
    A through description of the 40/3 Pullback Strategy starts on page 19 of the attached PDF.

Note I have used “offsets” in the formula and used the 40 bar high as the datum (i.e. zero offset). Any help is welcome.

Cheers, Lester

40/3 Pullback Strategy BUY

40/3 Pullback Strategy SELL

Attachments:
    Darren
    Darren
    • Topics: 29
    • Replies: 157

Thanks Lester.

The best way to build a script is in its component parts as a Show Bar or Show View so you can see they are doing what you expect them to be doing. See this video for more:

This is quite a complex request and beyond the scope of usual support, but here’s what I came up with for the entry. If you want more help with the sell then we can arrange a scripting consultation, starting at $100 an hour.

Apply this to a Show Bar and let us know how you go:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close