Bar Chart Reversal Pattern Scripts

Hey,

A few years ago I started to compile bar chart reversal patterns as scripts. I never returned to the task as the job outpaced my technical ability here. But now I want to finish the job… With your help please.

I have several scripts for bar chart patterns. I’ll also include images if I can. I put these images together, so if you also find a mistake in them, just let me know!

BARTYPES(DEFAULT=Lower) and BARTYPES(DEFAULT=CloseAboveOpen) and BARTYPES(DEFAULT=CloseAboveMid) and OPEN() < LOW(1) and HIGH() < LOW(1) and HIGH() < LOW(-1)
BARTYPES(DEFAULT=Higher) and BARTYPES(DEFAULT=CloseBelowOpen) and BARTYPES(DEFAULT=CloseBelowMid) and OPEN() > HIGH(1) and LOW() > HIGH(1) and LOW() > HIGH(-1) 

The rest of the scripts have been added as a zip

Reversal-Patterns.zip (327 KB)

Hi,

With the Optuma 2.0 beta starting to roll out, one of the new scripting functions (and tools) is a gap finder. You may find that using this will make the script much easier to setup than before:

https://help.optuma.com/kb/faq.php?id=1254

You should see the option to sign up to the 2.0 beta from now (or within the next few weeks as we stagger the release).