Beta 2.2 Scripting

Hi guys

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I wasn’t sure where the best place would be to flag an issue.

I tested out the beta 2.2, which looks great. However I noticed some unusual/funky behaviour when typing in the scripting window. It’s hard to describe, sometimes the cursor skipped to the beginning of the window mid typing, or prevented me from adding a line break in the script. I was struggling to edit existing code, as it would not let me insert new lines (without completely cut/pasting the latter part out and re-adding it after the changes have been made. It was almost as if the autocomplete was interfering with it somehow…but I can’t be sure. At times I accidently typed over previous lines of code without realising. One thing I noticed was that if I tried to add a bunch of line breaks at the end of the code, the cursor would jump to the beginning of the code.

I rolled back to 2.1 for now which resolved the issue completely (but messed up my watchlist columns in the process…I probably should have backed everything up first…lesson learned).

If it helps, my installation is completely stock - using the trader services, well within the system requirements. I’d be interested to know if others had noticed this.

Cheers
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for letting us know. We haven’t had any other reports of this issue and haven’t been able to replicate it, so to invesigate further we will need to review your system setup using a file called DxDiag. This file will provide information on items such as your operating system, CPU, RAM and Video Card.

1. Click Windows key + R to open the Run command.

2. Type dxdiag and hit enter

3. When the DxDiag window finishes loading click the Save All Information button. In the window that opens click Save.

A text file called DxDiag.txt will be created on your Desktop. Please email this file to [email protected] for review.