Font Colour in Price Scale

Hi Optuma-Team,

When selecting the property “Show in Price Scale” Optuma displays the last value of the item in the price scale using as a background colour the colour of the item for which the last value is displayed.

This is a great feature. But I think that this feature still needs to be refined a bit.

Some background colours use automatically white or black as font colour.

This is useful when using the color yellow for an item, for example. A yellow background and a white font colour would be hard to read. Therefore, a black font colour with a yellow background, for example, is the right choice.

BUT there are some colours in the colour palette that use a black font colour, although it would be much easier to read if a white font colour were used.

Here are two screenshots to illustrate this issue. The first is the light blue background and a white font colour. Fine choice.
screenshot - 0002

The second screenshot shows a darker blue background and a black font colour. This is not a good choice! The number is more or less illegible!
screenshot - 0003

Therefore, I would like to recommend to check for each colour of the colour palette individually whether a white or black font colour is the best choice for the selected background colour.

Thanks,
Thomas

Hi Optuma Team

Just a reminder that my feature recommendation above is still on my wish list for a future update of Optuma.

Best wishes,
Thomas